Friday, October 24, 2014

Browse » home » » » » » back in the garden

back in the garden

Ive been away. Its always amazing what the garden does in the absence of its gardener! I will gradually catch up - and enjoy - my findings.

I spent today gardening. The morning in my home garden - the afternoon at my community plot. Lots of weeding. Some harvesting. Some planning. There are a few more summer sowings that need to be done. Also, just general checking on whats going on. Gardens develop their own life. Sometimes I feel Im just the observer - doing my best to follow along.

I have a bunch of photos I took today and Ill get them posted over the next couple days. And Im looking forward to regular gardening for a while now. Also regular harvesting and enjoying of the gifts of the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment